Cookies help us give you the best experience of our site. However, you can change your cookie settings in your browser depending on your preferences. Please read more about our cookies in our Cookie Policy.

/January
19:09

PASTEL SUEDE

Lisa-Olsson-pink-skirt-marrakech-3 Lisa-Olsson-pink-skirt-marrakech Lisa-Olsson-pink-skirt-marrakech-2Skirt & bag, ASOS. Shoes, Nike. T-shirt, Gina Tricot. Sunglasses, Ray Ban.

Happy Friday favorites!! ♡

29 kommentarer

29 kommentarer om “PASTEL SUEDE”

the skirt is really fantastic and i like the combination with the nikes. is it just me or did you lost a lot weight lately? i have been scrolling through your outfit achieve the other day and you had a period where you didnt post any outfits. now you are back at it and looking a lot skinnier than in summer.

This skirt is totally amazing!! The color, the cut, the material just perfect:) And I love it how you matched it with white sneakers and this fluffy bag.
    xx, Carmen

Love this outfit, bought this skirt last summer and totally inspired by this look!

x
    alexsandrabernhard.com

Grymt snygg kjol! Superfint med väskan till med ju! 🙂

Gah! That outfit! Blir så inspirerad varje gång jag kikar in här, din inredning, din stil, men framförallt ditt fotograferande!
    Kram!

så fint med en lite annan längd också 🙂

Love the skirt (beautiful details!) and the color combinations❤️. I think your skin need to be a bit surmburned to wear that soft suede pink, which you beatifylly are, but I am to pale – even during summer? Will check if they come in other colors ??

Åh vilken härlig kjol. När kommer det en sneakpeak på din kollektion för Nelly? Ska bli så spännande.

Genom att lämna en kommentar är jag införstådd om att eventuella personuppgifter som delas kommer att hanteras i enlighet med denna webbplats Integritetspolicy"